Registration of Delegates for Meetings
In order to obtain access for none-New York based delegates to attend official meetings, a request must be submitted to the Protocol and Liaison Service through the online eRegistration system. Once your request has been approved, you will receive an email verification with instructions on obtaining your access pass.
For questions regarding the eRegistration process, please call Protocol's Registration-to-UN-Meetings Line at (212) 963-7181. For technical questions and issues, please call the Information and Communications Technology Section at (212) 963-3333 (email: firstname.lastname@example.org ).
Please allow two business days for the Protocol Service to process your request.
- Note Verbale
Information on the establishment of the eRegistration system for the online registration of delegations to meetings at the United Nations Headquarters
- Note Verbale
Information on the update of the eRegistration system involving the attachment of photos to requests for registration to UN meetings (issued 10 March 2016)
- Guidelines to apply for an e-Registration account
- Guidelines on using the e-Registration system
- Guidelines on the e-Registration system for IGOs away from New York
- Frequently Asked Questions on eRegistration system
Common questions and issues that may arise during the eRegistration process
- Download Form SG.39 - Appointment of primary and backup focal points for users of eRegistration (updated February 2014)