The United Nations Procurement Division (UNPD) maintains this web site (the “Site”) as a courtesy to those who may choose to access the Site (“Users”). All Material on this Site from UNPD and the use of this web site by the Users constitutes agreement with the following Terms and Conditions:
- The information presented herein is for informative purposes only and is provided on “as is” basis, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. UNPD makes every effort to ensure, but cannot and does not guarantee, and makes no warranties as to the accuracy, accessibility, integrity and timeliness of this information. Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, shall UNPD be liable or responsible for any errors or omissions and further disclaims any liability of any nature for any loss howsoever caused in connection with using this Site or the material herein.
- All rights reserved. Reproduction or translation, reselling, redistribution, compiling or creating derivative works of any portion of this Site or any use other than for self-study or other than non-commercial purposes is prohibited, unless explicit, prior authorization by UNPD in writing was granted.
- As a condition of use of this Site, the User agrees to indemnify UNPD from and against any and all actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of the User’s use of this Site, including, without limitation, any claims alleging facts that if true would constitute a breach by the User of these Terms and Conditions.
- Hyperlinks to other websites are provided as a convenience only, and imply neither responsibility for, nor approval of, the information contained in those other web sites on the part of UNPD. UNPD makes no warranty, either express or implied, as to the accuracy, availability, reliability or content of such information, text, graphics and hyperlinks.
- UNPD reserves its exclusive right in its sole discretion to alter, limit or discontinue the Site or any materials in any respect, at any time without notice.
- Nothing relating to the Site or any content therein shall be deemed a waiver of any of the privileges and immunities of the United Nations in conformity with the Convention on the Privileges and Immunities of the United Nations, as adopted by the General Assembly of the United Nations on 13 February 1946.
By accessing this site, certain information about the User, such as Internet protocol (IP) addresses, navigation through the Site, the software used and the time spent, along with other similar information, will be stored on United Nations servers. These will not specifically identify the User. The information will be used internally only for web site traffic analysis. If the User provides unique identifying information, such as name, address and other information on forms stored on this Site, such information will be used only for statistical purposes and will not be published for general access. The United Nations, however, assumes no responsibility for the security of this information.