69th regular session of the General Assembly
Seating protocol for the 69th session
Each year, the Secretary-General draws one Member State amongst all to occupy the first seat in the General Assembly Hall.
This year and throughout the 69th session, the delegation of CUBA will sit at the first desk at the right of the President, and the other countries will follow in the English alphabetical order.
Revitalization of the work of the General Assembly
Making its work more focused, efficient and relevant
Read more About the General Assembly
- 9/19/2014 General Assembly Adopts Work Programme for Sixty-ninth Session
- 9/16/2014 Secretary-General, at Opening of Sixty-ninth Session of General Assembly, Calls for International Unity to Meet High Expectations
- 9/16/2014 General Assembly President, Opening Sixty-Ninth Session, Says ‘Dedication and Single-Mindedness of Purpose and Compromise’ Can Achieve Great Things
- 9/16/2014 Sam Kahamba Kutesa of Uganda President of Sixty-ninth General Assembly
- 9/15/2014 Secretary-General Hails Efforts, Achievements of General Assembly, President John Ashe, at Closing Meeting of Sixty-eighth Session
More press releases