Current Session (68th)
The General Assembly is the main deliberative, policymaking and representative organ of the United Nations. Comprising all 193 Members of the United Nations, it provides a unique forum for multilateral discussion of the full spectrum of international issues covered by the Charter. Read more About the General Assembly.
- 4/14/2014 General Assembly Decides to Include Financing of New Peacekeeping Mission in Agenda for Current Session
- 4/10/2014 Traffic Accidents Take Toll on Social, Economic Progress, General Assembly Agrees, Adopting Resolution Improving Road Safety
- 4/10/2014 Mutual Trust Central to Effective Cooperation, Economic and Social Council President Says at Conclusion of Joint Thematic Debate
- 4/9/2014 Secretary-General, at Forum on Partnerships, Stresses Need for Greater Ambition in ‘Race to MDG Finish Line’, Delivering Post-2015 Agenda
- 4/9/2014 Secretary-General Says Managed Mobility Framework Will Enhance Staff Management, after General Assembly Adopts ‘Historic Decision’