Current Session (68th)
The General Assembly is the main deliberative, policymaking and representative organ of the United Nations. Comprising all 193 Members of the United Nations, it provides a unique forum for multilateral discussion of the full spectrum of international issues covered by the Charter. Read more About the General Assembly.
- 7/18/2014 ‘Today We Remember All that Nelson Mandela Taught and Gave’, Secretary-General Says in Tribute as General Assembly Marks International Day
- 7/17/2014 General Assembly Adopts Resolution Reaffirming Support for Implementation of New Partnership for Africa’s Development
- 7/17/2014 More Investment in Africa Must be Channelled into Vital Development Needs, Secretary-General Says at General Assembly Debate
- 7/17/2014 Secretary-General Joins Global Community Service Activities in Honour of Nelson Mandela on 18 July
- 7/11/2014 ‘Can We and Should We Not Do Better’, Panellist Asks General Assembly as It Concludes High-Level Meeting on Non-Communicable Diseases