- The regular session opened on 17 September 2013;
- High-level Meetings and Dialogue were held the last week of September and early October 2013
- The session will conclude on 15 September 2014 (the day before the next session begins).
Meetings of the General Assembly are announced and summarized in the Journal of the United Nations.
- 12/6/2013 Mandela’s Inspirational Life ‘A Tribute to the Dignity of Man’, Deputy Secretary-General Tells General Assembly
- 12/6/2013 General Assembly Elects Jordan as Non-Permanent Security Council Member, Appoints Morocco to Economic and Social Council
- 12/5/2013 Capping Intensive Disarmament Committee Session, General Assembly Adopts 53 Texts on Wide Range of Pressing International Security Concerns
- 12/4/2013 General Assembly Adopts Text on Graduation from Least Developed Category as Vanuatu, Equatorial Guinea Attain Middle-Income Status
- 12/3/2013 As Budget Shortfall, Insecurity Threaten Efforts of UN Agency for Palestine Refugees, 17 Member States Promise Funds at Pledging Conference
The Agenda provides background information on the organization of the session. It lists all the items that will be considered by the General Assembly during the session.