Sixth Committee (Legal)
The Sixth Committee is the primary forum for the consideration of legal questions in the General Assembly. All of the United Nations Member States are entitled to representation on the Sixth Committee as one of the main committees of the General Assembly.
The present website contains information relating to the work of the Sixth Committee during the current or most recent session of the General Assembly, as well as links to the websites of previous sessions. It also provides links to related websites on legal matters.
- Provisional programme of work for the seventy-first session (2016)
- Overall work programme for the seventy-first session (2016)
- Compilation of extracts of resolutions adopted by the General Assembly, on the recommendation of the Sixth Committee, containing requests addressed to States, international organizations and the Secretary-General (2015–2016)
- Deadlines for the submission of comments and observations (2016–2017)
- Report of the International Law Commission (2015)
Archive videos are also available on a dedicated Committee page.