Sixth Committee (Legal)
- The Sixth Committee concluded the consideration of its substantive items at its seventy-second session, on 10 November 2017.
- Reports to be considered by the General Assembly on the basis of recommendations of the Sixth Committee
- Provisional work programme for the Sixth Committee at the seventy-third session (2018)
- 2017 ILC Report
The Sixth Committee is the primary forum for the consideration of legal questions in the General Assembly. All of the United Nations Member States are entitled to representation on the Sixth Committee as one of the main committees of the General Assembly.
The present website contains information relating to the work of the Sixth Committee during the current or most recent session of the General Assembly, as well as links to the websites of previous sessions. It also provides links to related websites on legal matters.
- Compilation of extracts of resolutions adopted by the General Assembly, on the recommendation of the Sixth Committee, containing requests addressed to States, international organizations and the Secretary-General (2016–2017)
- Deadlines for the submission of comments and observations (2017–2019)
Archive videos are also available on a dedicated Committee page.