The ITC Committee works to provide a dynamic website and systems to facilitate IT processes for the AFICS/NY office, as well as to enhance the member experience, and to improve communications and social interaction amongst members.
Join us! Bright ideas, diverse talents and willing hands are welcome.
Volunteer Opportunities: Areas/Skills for ITC Team Projects
Remote Volunteering possibilities (work from home):
- Check website’s links to make sure they still work properly
- Check other websites for possible updates of relevance to AFICS (PF, HLIS, Medicare, SSA, IRS, ?) or for new content to add to existing pages
- Do editing or copy writing work (document summaries, headline > latest news summary/statement, ?)
- Website Usage Tester
- Graphics Designer
- Research/Data Entry Assistance
- Photographer or Videographer
- Photo Editor
- Volunteer Coordinator