The main UN platform to oversee the global review and follow-up to the 2030 Agenda is the High Level Political Forum meeting (10-19 July 20167).
Some of the important meetings in 2017 leading up to the HLPF are listed below. Go to the webpages to find more about the outcomes of the meetings.
Discussion on the data and indicators for the 2030 Agenda
- ESCAP (29-31 March 2017 Bangkok, Thailand)
- ECE (25 April 2017 , Geneva, Switzerland)
- ECLAC (26-28 April 2017, Mexico City)
- ECA (16-19 May 2017, Venue TBC)
- ESCWA (3-5 May, Venue TBD)
Previous events and stories about indigenous peoples and the 2030 Agenda:
- Expert Group Meeting (EGM) on Indigenous Peoples and Agenda 2030 for Sustainable Development, 22-23 October 2015, UN Headquarters in New York
- Press Conference related to the Expert Group Meeting on Indigenous Peoples and 2030 Agenda, 23 October 2015
- Indigenous peoples at the High Level Political Forum (2016), 10-19 July 2016
- Discussion on Indigenous Peoples and SDGs at the 71st UN General Assembly (SDG Media Zone 23 September 2016)