- Resolutions and decisions adopted by the General Assembly on items allocated to the Sixth Committee.
During the seventy-fifth session, the Sixth Committee met from 5 October to 20 November 2020.
- Revised programme of work for the seventy-fifth session (2020), as recommended by the Bureau of the Sixth Committee on 28 October 2020 (Letter from Sixth Committee Chair)
- A/C.6/75/1 — Allocation of agenda items to the Sixth Committee
- A/C.6/75/L.1 — Organization of work: Note by the Secretariat
- Letter from Amb. Skoknic, dated 2 October 2020, to Sixth Committee delegates regarding working arrangements for the 75th session
- International Law Day, 26 October 2020, 10:00 am EST [Statements | Webcast]
- Interaction with members of the International Law Commission, 28 October 2020, 10:00 am EST [Statements | Webcast]
- List of coordinators of draft resolutions
- Deadlines for the inscription on speakers’ lists
- Guide to Electronic Resources
- Schedule of informal consultations
- Information on briefings and side events related to the work of the Sixth Committee
- Provisional programme for the 76th session as proposed by the Bureau – revised version of 12 November 2020
Agenda items allocated to the Sixth Committee
Click on the following links to obtain information, relevant documentation and summaries of the work of the Sixth Committee on each item at the 75th session.