During the seventy-fifth session, the Sixth Committee is scheduled to meet from 5 October to 20 November 2020.
- Proposed programme of work for the seventy-fifth session (2020), as adopted by the Sixth Committee on 6 October 2020
- A/C.6/75/1 — Allocation of agenda items to the Sixth Committee
- A/C.6/75/L.1 — Organization of work: Note by the Secretariat
- Letter from Amb. Skoknic, dated 2 October 2020, to Sixth Committee delegates regarding working arrangements for the 75th session
- International Law Day, 26 October 2020, 10:00 am EST [Virtual event | Webcast]
- Interaction with members of the International Law Commission, 28 October 2020, 10:00 am EST [Virtual event | Webcast]
- List of coordinators of draft resolutions
- Guide to Electronic Resources
- Schedule of informal consultations
- Information on briefings and side events related to the work of the Sixth Committee
Agenda items allocated to the Sixth Committee
Click on the following links to obtain information, relevant documentation and summaries of the work of the Sixth Committee on each item at the 75th session.