Sixth Committee (Legal)
- Consideration of the draft resolutions and decisions
2 December 2020The draft resolutions and decisions recommended by the Sixth Committee have been scheduled for consideration by the General Assembly on Tuesday, 15 December 2020, at 3 pm.
- Reports of the Sixth Committee
23 November 2020 Reports to be considered by the General Assembly on the basis of recommendations of the Sixth Committee.
- Provisional programme of work (76th session)
13 November 2020Provisional programme for the 76th session as proposed by the Bureau (revised version of 12 November 2020).
The Sixth Committee is the primary forum for the consideration of legal questions in the General Assembly. All of the United Nations Member States are entitled to representation on the Sixth Committee as one of the main committees of the General Assembly.
The present website contains information relating to the work of the Sixth Committee during the current or most recent session of the General Assembly, as well as links to the websites of previous sessions. It also provides links to related websites on legal matters.
- Compilation of extracts of resolutions adopted by the General Assembly, on the recommendation of the Sixth Committee, containing requests addressed to States, international organizations and the Secretary-General (2019–2020)
- Deadlines for the submission of comments and observations (2019–2020)
Archive videos are also available on a dedicated Committee page.