Sixth Committee (Legal)
- 2019 ILC Report (advance version)
21 August 2019 Advance unofficial version of the 2019 ILC Report is made available for the convenience of delegations. Official issuance in all six languages is expected by mid-September.
- Briefing for Sixth Committee delegates
27 June 2019 Briefing for Sixth Committee delegates on the Committee items on the provisional agenda of the seventy-fourth session of the General Assembly will be held on 4 and 5 September 2019, at 10:00 a.m. (in Conf. Room 1).
- Provisional work programme
20 November 2018 Provisional work programme for the Sixth Committee at the seventy-fourth session (2019), as recommended by the Sixth Committee on 13 November 2018.
The Sixth Committee is the primary forum for the consideration of legal questions in the General Assembly. All of the United Nations Member States are entitled to representation on the Sixth Committee as one of the main committees of the General Assembly.
The present website contains information relating to the work of the Sixth Committee during the current or most recent session of the General Assembly, as well as links to the websites of previous sessions. It also provides links to related websites on legal matters.
- Compilation of extracts of resolutions adopted by the General Assembly, on the recommendation of the Sixth Committee, containing requests addressed to States, international organizations and the Secretary-General (2018–2019)
- Deadlines for the submission of comments and observations (2019–2020)
Archive videos are also available on a dedicated Committee page.