Disarmament and International Security (First Committee)
- United Nations Office for Disarmament Affairs (UNODA)
- Conference on Disarmament — the international community’s sole multilateral negotiating forum for disarmament agreements. The Conference successfully negotiated both the Chemical Weapons Convention and the Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty.
- UN Disarmament Commission — guide to reports to the General Assembly, press releases working papers, agenda, officials.
- United Nations Office at Geneva, Disarmament Activities.
- Advisory Board on Disarmament Matters — advises the Secretary-General on matters relating to arms limitation and disarmament, and serves as the Board of Trustees of UNIDIR. It also advises on implementation of the recommendations of the United Nations Disarmament Information Programme.