The UN System-wide COVID-19 Vaccination Programme
The UN is committed to ensuring the protection of its personnel. Tasked by the Secretary-General, the Department of Operational Support (DOS) is leading a coordinated, UN system-wide approach to ensure the availability of vaccine to UN personnel, their dependents and implementing partners. The roll-out of the COVID-19 Vaccination Programme for UN personnel will provide a significant boost to the ability of personnel to stay and deliver on the Organization's mandates, to support beneficiaries in the communities they serve, and to contribute to our on-going work to recover better together from the pandemic. Please find below information and resources available on the UN System-wide COVID-19 Vaccination Programme.
About the UN System-wide COVID-19 Vaccination Programme
How to register?
Why get Vaccinated?
About the COVID-19 Vaccines
- WHO: The COVID-19 Vaccine Explained
- The Oxford/AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine: what you need to know
- Aide-memoire - Infection prevention and control (IPC) principles and procedures for COVID-19 vaccination activities
- The Sinopharm COVID-19 vaccine: What you need to know
- COVID-19 Resources on the UN Intranet-iSeek (login required)
- WHO Digital Update
Sign up for a regular digital update of most popular web.
- World Health Organization
- COVAX Explained
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (USA)
- UNICEF COVAX Information Centre
- WHO SAGE Roadmap For Prioritizing Uses Of COVID-19 Vaccines
- For questions in relation to the UN System-wide COVID-19 Vaccination Programme in a specific location, please contact the Local Deployment Team Coordinator in country. List of Local Deployment Team Coordinators here.
- For general questions on the UN System-wide COVID-19 Vaccination Programme, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Resources and Guidance
For UN Local Vaccine Deployment Teams
For UN Healthcare Workers
- How to Setup a Vaccine Clinic March 2021
- IPC Guidance for COVID 19 Vaccination Activities March 2021
- DHMOSH Video Training on HCW Vaccination Skills and Management of Anaphylaxis Post-COVID-19 Vaccination
For UN Military Contingents and Formed Police Units
For UN System Retirees
- Sample Draft Agreement (Word)
- UN Master Template Sample - Guidelines (Excel)
- UN Master Template Sample (Excel)
- Poster: Protect Yourself & The Community ( | )
- Poster: Face Covering Required ( | )
- Poster: Maintain Three Feet of Distance ( | )
- Poster: Maintain Six Feet of Distance ( | )
- Poster: Back to Normal ( | )