United Nations Secretary-General António Guterres appointed the members of the sixth Advisory Group of this Peacebuilding Fund in May 2020. The membership is gender-balanced and geographically diverse. The Advisory Group provides advice and oversight on the allocations, programming and policies of the Peacebuilding Fund. The Group provides important inputs and ideas on how financing can support and strengthen the efforts of the UN towards peacebuilding and sustaining peace.
The members are:
Ms. Anne Anderson, Ambassador (ret.) Ireland.
Professor Emmanuel Asante, Chairperson of the National Peace Council, Ghana.
- Ms. Lise Filiatrault, Ambassador (ret.) Canada. @AmbFiliatrault
- Ms. Liberata Mulamula, Ambassador (ret.) Tanzania. @LMulamula
- Mr. Johannes Oljelund, Director-General for International Development Cooperation at the Ministry for Foreign Affairs, Sweden. @joljelund
- Ms. Sara Pantuliano, Chief Executive, Overseas Development Institute, United Kingdom. @SaraPantuliano
- Mr. Stephane Rey, Head of Peace Policy, Deputy Head of the Human Security Division, Swiss Federal Department of Foreign Affairs, Switzerland. @stephanereynyc
- Mr. Gert Rosenthal, Ambassador (ret.) Guatemala. @rosenthal_gert;
- Mr. Hanns Heinrich Schumacher, Ambassador (ret.) Germany. @HannsSchumacher
- Ms. Marriët Schuurman, Director, Stabilisation and Humanitarian Aid, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Netherlands. @MarrietS