The UN Procurement Mobile App offers real-time access to information related to United Nations Procurement Division, such as business opportunities, business seminars schedule and contract awards. The “UN Procurement” Mobile App, originally released in 2011, has now received a major update for Apple devices. The new release provides our users with a completely redesigned interface that works equally well on both tablet and smart phone devices.
Some of the new features include:
• Event calendar consolidating Business Opportunities, Seminars, Public Tender Openings, and official UNHQ Holidays.
• Awards data can be filtered by year, month and commodity group.
• Procurement Bulletins providing timely updates on a wide range of topics.
• Comprehensive search functionality throughout the App.
• Ability to easily share information and add events to your calendar.
• Improved statistics showing multiple years worth of data.
The new version of the UN Procurement Mobile App can be downloaded from Apple's App store. Stay tuned for the new Android version coming soon!
Feel free to use this web form in case you have any questions or feedback regarding our Mobile Apps!