e.g. General Assembly, Security Council, UNRWA, etc.
e.g Assistance, Closures, Settlements. etc.
e.g. Resolution, Report, Press release, etc.
For documents in languages other than English, click on “Document symbol” e.g. S/2019/874 and select the language.
Enter General Assembly resolutions in the following format: A/RES/XXXX where XXXX is the resolution number. For Security Council resolutions enter S/RES/XXXX
e.g. United Nations, State, Non-governmental organization
Go to Top