Building Structural Equity and Inclusion in Open Scholarship practices
This side event during the 7th Multi-stakeholder Forum on Science, Technology and Innovation for the Sustainable Development Goals took place on 6th May, at 7:30am EDT.
Watch the recording
Concept and background
- Anindita Bhadra, Associate Dean of International Relations and Outreach Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Kolkata, India and Immediate Past Co-Chair, Global Young Academy
- Luke Drury, Emeritus Professor, Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies, Ireland
- Heather Joseph, Executive Director, Scholarly Publishing and Academic Resources Coalition (SPARC)
- Sudip Parikh, Chief Executive Officer and Executive Publisher, Science Journals, American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS)
- Rakeshnie Ramoutar-Prieschl, Head: Research Capacity Development, University of Pretoria, South Africa
The session will be moderated by Thanos Giannakopoulos, Chief Librarian, the UN Dag Hammarskjöld Library.