Agenda of the 64th Session
The 64th session of the General Assembly opened on Tuesday, 15 September 2009, at 3 p.m. at the United Nations Headquarters in New York.
The general debate was held on 23-26 and 28-29 September 2009 at the Headquarters.
- Agenda of the 64th session of the General Assembly [A/64/251], Addendum [A/64/251/Add.1] and Addendum [A/64/251/Add.2]
List of items approved by the General Assembly at its 2nd plenary meeting, on 18 September 2009
- Allocation of agenda items [A/64/252], Addendum [A/64/252/Add.1] and Addendum [A/64/252/Add.2]
List of items which to be dealt with in plenary meetings or by one of the Main Committees
- Report of the General Committee [A/64/250] and Addendum [A/64/250/Add.1]
Recommendations on items to be included in the definitive version of the agenda and their allocation to either the plenary or one of the six Main Committees.
- Memorandum by the Secretary-General [A/BUR/64/1] and Corrigendum [A/BUR/64/1/Corr.1]
Organization of the sixty-fourth regular session of the General Assembly, adoption of the agenda and allocation of items
- Annotated preliminary list of items [A/64/100] and Addendum [A/64/100/Add.1]
Background information for each item proposed for inclusion on the agenda, list of selected documents from the previous session and of major documents to be submitted for discussion
- Supplementary items
Requests by any Member or principal organ of the UN or the Secretary-General, at least thirty days before the date fixed for the opening of a regular session.
- Provisional agenda [A/64/150] and Corrigendum [A/64/150/Corr.1]
Proposed items to be included in the agenda - issued at least 60 days before the opening of the session.
- Preliminary list of items to be included in the
provisional agenda [A/64/50]
Proposed items to be included in the agenda, some of which may be deleted or deferred to a later date.
More information on key documents related the General Assembly at UN Documentation Research Guide.