Initial review of the jurisdictional setup of the United Nations common system
In its resolution 74/255B, the General Assembly noted with concern that “the organizations of the United Nations common system face the challenge of having two independent administrative tribunals with concurrent jurisdiction among the organizations of the common system, as highlighted in the report of the Commission” and requested the Secretary-General “in his capacity as Chair of the United Nations System Chief Executives Board for Coordination, to conduct a review of the jurisdictional setup of the common system and submit the findings of the review and recommendations to the General Assembly as soon as practicable.”
The Report of the Secretary-General setting out the outcome of the initial review conducted pursuant to resolution 74/255B has been issued as A/75/690.
The documents cited in the report can be found at the following websites:
- Documents with UN document numbers can be found in the UN Official Document System.
- Documents with ILO document numbers can be found in the ILO Digital Repository.
- Documents of the ILO Administrative Tribunal can be found on the ILOAT webpage.
- Documents of the UN Administrative Tribunal can be found on the UNAdT webpage.
- Documents of the UN Dispute Tribunal can be found on the UNDT webpage.
- Documents of the UN Appeals Tribunal can be found on the UNAT webpage.
- Documents that were not issued as official UN or ILO documents can be found on the Additional Documents Page.