Department of Economic and Social Affairs (DESA)
The Secretariat for the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities of the DESA, serves as a focal point on disability issues within the United Nations system.
- A Guide for ensuring inclusion and equity in education
- Delivering together for inclusive development: digital access to information and knowledge for persons with disabilities
- Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (2006)
- Standard Rules on the Equalization of Opportunities for Persons with Disabilities (1993)
- World Programme of Action concerning Disabled Persons (1982)
- Declaration on the Rights of Disabled Persons (1975)