In house training:
- Training on the use of gMeets (OSS)
The Central Planning and Coordination Division of the Department for General Assembly and Conference Management will conduct monthly training sessions on the use of gMeets (one-stop-shop) for members of Permanent and Observer Missions as well as Secretariat staff. The sessions will take place on the first working Wednesday of every month from 1:15pm to 2:30 pm; the venue will be announced closer to the session date.
To register, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Dag Hammarskjöld Library virtual and in-person training on the information resources available to the UN community for their research needs. The Library also offers individual coaching on how to navigate the UN information landscape, and the research portfolio of the UN Library.offers training on UN documentation and databases and electronic resources. Customized trainings can be arranged for Permanent Missions, or for individuals.
Library Training Programme
New training sessions are regularly announced in the UN Daily Journal. Online registration is available in the Training Calendar
- Learn about opportunities for language learning at the United Nations, including online communications and writing courses, on the HR Portal.
Check your eligibility and choose your course!
See our online offerings for the Fall term for both our NY-based students and for our global students.
- United Nations Institute for Training and Research (UNITAR)
- The United Nations Institute for Disarmament Research (UNIDIR)
- Nations System Staff College (UNSSC)
- United Nations University (UNU)