The present report was prepared in response to General Assembly resolution 73/241. Section II presents the latest global levels and trends in international migration. Section III discusses recent activities, undertaken by entities of the United Nations system, to support countries in integrating migration considerations into national development plans. Section IV reports on progress in measuring the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and targets related to migration.
Population, food security, nutrition and sustainable development
- H.E. Ambassador Yemdaogo Eric Tiare (Burkina Faso) (Chair)
- Ms. Damla Fidan (Turkey) (Vice-Chair)
- Mr. Nizar Kaddouh (Lebanon) (Vice-Chair)
- Ms. Cristina Popescu (Romania) (Vice-Chair designate)
- Ms. Mayra Lisseth Sorto (El Salvador) (Vice-Chair designate)