Please note the registration will close on Wednesday, 11 October at 6:00 pm New York time.
To register for the bi-annual session, participants are requested to use one of the following options:
1) Click here to register on-line
2) Complete the registration form below and return it to FfDO either by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 1-917-367-5869:
Registration form in PDF
In both cases participants should retain a hard copy of their completed registration form and bring it with them to Geneva.
- Note by the Secretariat on “Update on environmental taxation” (E/C.18/2017/5)
- Note by the Secretariat on “The digitalized economy: selected issues of potential relevance to developing countries” (E/C.18/2017/6)
- Note by the Secretariat on “Update on selected current and expected publications of the Committee of Experts” (E/C.18/2017/7)
- Note by the Secretariat on “Capacity development programme in international tax cooperation” (E/C.18/2017/8)