2018 FFD FORUM
The 2018 ECOSOC Forum on Financing for Development follow-up (FfD Forum) will be held in New York from 23 to 26 April 2018. The four-day event will feature a Special High-level Meeting with the Bretton Woods institutions, WTO and UNCTAD, ministerial round tables, general debate, thematic discussions on the implementation of the Addis Ababa Action Agenda and other FfD outcomes, and a dialogue with stakeholders.
- ECOSOC President appoints co-facilitators of Forum outcome document
- Registration of 2018 Forum side events now open through 16 March 2018
- ECOSOC President invites Member States to 2018 FfD Forum (23-26 April 2018)
- Call for funding for travel of developing country representatives to Forum
- Tentative programme of 2018 FfD Forum