Please read the update on the access to the UN Headquarters and the Resource Centre here.
The UN Civil Society Resource Centre is a unique space that is accessible for representatives of civil society associated with UN Department of Global Communications. It is an opportunity to learn, meet and network at the United Nations.
801 First Avenue, UNITAR Building, 2nd Floor, New York, NY, 10017, USA
+1 (212) 963-7234
Monday: 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Tuesday: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Wednesday: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Thursday: 2 - 4 p.m.
Friday: 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Please note that the Resource Centre is closed for public after 4 p.m. Exceptions are made to appointments with staff members made in advance. Requests to meet with Civil Society staff members must be scheduled in advance and walk-ins will no longer be accepted.
Resource Centre Facilities:
- An information area with publications, posters, newsletters and other printed material on the work of the UN and its Agencies, Funds and Programmes
- Networking space
- Conference room (reservation information)
- Flyers and bulletins about events of the Civil Society Unit
- Civil Society Tuesday Chat Series
- UNHQ New York grounds pass application forms for representatives of civil society organizations associated with Department of Global Communications
- Computer access and free WI-FI
- Tickets to formal UN sessions and special events (see Civil Society Announcements for registration requirements)