Representatives from the Financing for Development Office and other Task Force members will be on hand for a public dialogue with stakeholders on the draft of 2017 report of the Inter-agency Task Force on Financing for Development. A short presentation will be followed by an interactive discussion to solicit feedback and input on the draft. We welcome the participation of all stakeholders in this event and look forward to your contributions to the dialogue.
The event will be conducted via the WebEx online meeting platform to allow maximum participation from stakeholders around the world. Detailed instructions for connecting to the meeting can be found below.
For further information, please contact DESA/Financing for Development Office, Mr. Peter Chowla (email email@example.com, tel 1 (212) 963-8618). To request a grounds pass for participation in person please contact Ms. Jie Wei (email firstname.lastname@example.org, tel 1 (212) 963-5105) before 10 April 2017.
Join WebEx meeting
Meeting number: 798 031 966
Meeting password: Meet1234
- Advanced unedited draft of the 2017 report of the Inter-agency Task Force on Financing for Development
- Detailed instructions for connecting to WebEx
- Inaugural 2016 report of the Inter-agency Task Force on Financing for Development
- Intergovernmentally agreed conclusions and recommendations of the ECOSOC Forum on Financing for Development Follow-up as adopted on Wednesday, 20 April, 2016.
- Informal dialogue on the progress of the Inter-agency Task Force on Financing for Development (IATF on FFD) in preparing its 2017 report and online annex (6 February)