UNESCO Science Report - Towards 2030
Science will be essential to reach many of the goals of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development and, thus, to ensure a sustainable future. The UNESCO Science Report is one of the tools that countries can use to monitor progress towards the goals of Agenda 2030.
Every five years, it analyses emerging trends in science, technology and innovation policy and governance. The latest edition was published in November 2015. The key message of the Report can be summarized in just four words: more research - better development.
- Science, Technology and Productive Sectors
- Commission on Science and Technology for Development
- International Year for the Rapprochement of Cultures
- International Day of Women and Girls in Science
- International Year of Chemistry
- International Year of Astronomy