Online, from 14 November to 5 December 2012
Make your voice heard!
Online discussion launched on Inequalities and Persons with Disabilities in the post-2015 development agenda.
At UN Headquarters, 3 December 2012
- 9.30 - 10 a.m.: Musical performance
- 10 - 11 a.m.: Opening ceremony and launch of the preparatory process for the high-level meeting of the General Assembly on disability
- 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.: Panel discussion: “The way forward: a disability inclusive development agenda towards 2015 and beyond”
- 3 - 6 p.m.: United Nations Enable Film Festival 2012
- 6.30 to 8.30 p.m.: (Film festival continues)
Around the word
See the list of events organized around the world in observance of the International Day of Persons with Disabilities 2012.