- Office of the Special Adviser on the Prevention of Genocide
- UN Women: Women, War and Peace
- Millennium Development Goals in Rwanda (UNDP)
- UNDP Rwanda
- UNICEF Rwanda
- International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda (ICTR)
- Judicial archives of the ICTR
- International Criminal Court (ICC)
- Mechanism for International Criminal Tribunals
News on the Rwanda Genocide
- In Rwanda men work to change attitudes and confront gender-based violence
- Hirondelle News Agency - In English, French, Kinyarwanda, Swahili. The Hirondelle News Agency in Arusha (Tanzania) has covered all major judiciary events related to the 1994 Rwandan genocide since 1996, mainly the proceedings of the International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda (ICTR), but also the Gacaca tribunals and the trials conducted according to classic justice procedures in Rwanda.
- Internews - covers the trials at the International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda, and local genocide trials in Rwanda itself.
Note: Links to external websites are provided for your convenience. Please note that the United Nations is not responsible for the content posted on any external websites.
Feature Articles from Africa Renewal magazine
- Rising from the ashes
- Rwanda remembers
- Big dreams for Rwanda's ICT sector
- Genocide can happen anywhere, says Jacqueline Murekatete, a survivor
- African women are ready to lead: Women storm onto Rwanda’s political stage
- Information technology super-charging Rwanda's economy
- Setting foreign fighters on the road home
- Preventing Genocide: from rhetoric to action
- Rwandan women: AIDS therapy beyond drugs