- Office of the Special Adviser on the Prevention of Genocide
- Office of the Special Adviser on the Responsibility to Protect
- The Human Rights up Front (HRuF) initiative
- UN Women: Women, War and Peace
- Millennium Development Goals in Rwanda (UNDP)
- UNDP Rwanda
- UNICEF Rwanda
- The ICTR Remembers
- International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda (ICTR)
- Judicial archives of the ICTR
- International Criminal Court (ICC)
- Mechanism for International Criminal Tribunals
- The ICTR Remembers - 20th anniversary of the Rwandan Genocide
News on the Rwanda Genocide
- In Rwanda men work to change attitudes and confront gender-based violence
- Hirondelle News Agency - In English, French, Kinyarwanda, Swahili. The Hirondelle News Agency in Arusha (Tanzania) has covered all major judiciary events related to the 1994 Rwandan genocide since 1996, mainly the proceedings of the International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda (ICTR), but also the Gacaca tribunals and the trials conducted according to classic justice procedures in Rwanda.
- Internews - covers the trials at the International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda, and local genocide trials in Rwanda itself.
Note: Links to external websites are provided for your convenience. Please note that the United Nations is not responsible for the content posted on any external websites.