2019 FFD FORUM | OUTCOME
In accordance with paragraph 132 of the Addis Agenda, the annual FfD Forum results in intergovernmentally agreed conclusions and recommendations that are fed into the overall follow-up and review of the implementation of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development in the High Level Political Forum (HLPF) on Sustainable Development.
The modalities towards a consensual outcome document of the FfD Forum are defined in General Assembly resolution 70/192. Once the consensus is reached on draft outcome document, the co-facilitators would transmit it, through a letter, to the President of ECOSOC. The draft intergovermentally agreed conclusions and recommendations are then adopted at the FfD Forum and transmitted to the HLPF through a procedural report of the Council.
Additional information on the outcome preparation, including the schedule of informal consultations and drafts of the outcome document will be made available on this page.
For any questions, please contact the Financing for Sustainable Development Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FfDF Outcome Documentt (21 April 2020)
- Final Draft of the Outcome Document (17 April 2020)
- First Draft of the Outcome Document (10 April 2020)
- Zero Draft of the Outcome Document (3 April 2020)
- Final – Report of the Economic and Social Council forum on financing for development follow-up (E/FFDF/2019/3)
- Draft Outcome Document (11 April 2019)
- First draft of the outcome document (1 April 2019)
- Zero draft of the outcome document (22 March 2019)