- African Regional Disability Consultative Conference (ARCC), 1 to
6 May 2003, Sandton Convention Centre, Gauteng, South Africa -
- See also Documents
Contributions received by the Secretariat in response to the
request of the General Assembly resolution
57/229, requesting Secretary-General to seek the views of
relevant bodies and organizations of the United Nations system,
- Disability Awareness in Action, DAART Centre for Disability and
Human Rights. Submission to the United
Nations Ad Hoc Committee on a comprehensive and integral
international convention to promote and protect the rights and
dignity of persons with disabilities, 2003
- Disabled Peoples' International (DPI).
Position Paper Regarding a New International Human Rights Convention
for Disabled People, February 2003.
- European Disability Forum. The
EDF Contribution to the Second Ad Hoc Committee to consider
proposals for a United Nations Convention to Protect and Promote the
Rights of Persons with Disabilities. Brussels, May 2003
- Inclusion International. Some
reflections, proposals and recommendations for the IDA meeting on
the Convention to Protect the Rights of Disabled Persons,
- Independent experts. Draft
- International Disability Alliance (IDA).
Towards a UN Disability Convention: Statement for 2nd Ad Hoc
Committee Session, 2 March 2003
- Rehabilitation International (RI), The
Arab Region Document: Toward a Comprehensive and integrated
Convention on Protecting and promoting the Rights of Disabled
Persons, March 2003.
- World Blind Union,
Manifesto for a United Nations Convention on the Rights of People
with Disabilities: 'Equal Rights and Full inclusion as World
Citizens,' February 2003. [PDF format only]
- World Federation of the Deaf (WFD).
Position Paper regarding the United Nations Convention on the Rights
of People with Disabilities
- World Network of Users and Survivors of Psychiatry (WNUSP).
Submission to the United Nations Ad Hoc
Committee on a comprehensive and integral international convention
to promote and protect the rights and dignity of persons with
Return to top