Addis Ababa Action Agenda Draft Outcome Document (7 July 2015)
In its resolution 68/279, the General Assembly requested that the first draft of the outcome document of the Third International Conference on Financing for Development (13-16 July 2015, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia) be prepared by the co-facilitators on the basis of informal consultations, taking into account inputs from Member States, and presented by February 2015, and that informal consultations and drafting sessions on the outcome document be held in January, April and June 2015.
- 27-29 January 2015First Drafting Session
- 13-17 April 2015Second Drafting Session
- 15-19 June 2015Third Drafting Session
In support of continued progress on the Outcome Document, additional sessions for consultations on the Draft Outcome Document have been scheduled.
- 12-15 May 2015Additional session 1
- 26-29 May 2015Additional session 2
- 1-5 June 2015Additional session 3
- Letter by the President of the General Assembly: Additional sessions for consultations on the draft outcome document (29 April 2015)
- Letter by the President of the General Assembly: First drafting session (22 January 2015)
- Letter by the President of the General Assembly: updated road map and programme of work for the substantive sessions (24 October 2014)
- Letter by the President of the General Assembly: proposed road map detailing the preparatory process and tentative programme of work for the substantive informal sessions (13 October 2014)
- GA resolution 68/279 on “Modalities for the third International Conference on Financing for Development” (A/RES/68/279)