- Record status. Indicates the relation of the record to a file.
- Increase in encoding level.
The Encoding level. Leader/17 of the
record has been changed from code
o (incomplete) to
code n (complete).
- Corrected or revised.
A change other than to the encoding level code has been made to the
The delete code used when neither code s
nor code x is applicable.
- Deleted. Heading is split into two or more headings.
- Deleted. Heading replaced by another heading.
- Type of record. Indicates the characteristics of and defines the
components of the
- Encoding level.
Indicates whether the record is complete.
- Complete authority record The record meets national level record
- Incomplete authority record.
by the Department of Public Information (DPI), Dag Hammarskjöld
Library. Comments as well as suggestions for further
additions/enhancements may be directed to the Dag Hammarskjöld Library.
© United Nations 2004-2009. All rights reserved.
updated: 2 September 2009