Get accredited2021-05-03T11:33:19-04:00

Civil Society Organizations that seek to participate in activities and meetings organized under the aegis of the Committee on the Exercise of the Inalienable Rights of the Palestinian People should:

  • Be a recognized local, national or international non-profit organization;
  • Support the Charter of the United Nations, the principles of international law and the achievement of the inalienable rights of the Palestinian people, primarily its right to self-determination;
  • Have demonstrated that it has concrete programmes or the serious intent to establish such programmes in support of the achievement of the inalienable rights of the Palestinian people.
  • NGOs whose mandates preclude advocacy but whose work encompasses humanitarian ends and programmes, including development, benefiting the Palestinian people, are welcome to participate.

NGOs that, for one reason or another, feel they cannot subscribe to the accreditation criteria above but are interested in the Palestinian issue, can request to be placed on the mailing list of the Division for Palestinian Rights and to attend NGO meetings as observers.

If you represent a civil society organization which meets the above criteria and wishes to become accredited with the Committee, fill out the form to initiate the accreditation process.

Feel free contacting us if you have any questions.

Go to Top