- How can I get involved in the sport for development and peace movement?
Sport for Development and Peace is a movement that is continually expanding. Numerous opportunities exist for involvement either through your national or local government, the UN system, sports clubs or federations or non-governmental organizations (NGOs). You may like to register as a “teamplayer” on the International Platform on Sport and Development or join the International Sport for Development and Peace Association.
- How do I find out about career opportunities?
- How do I find out about funding opportunities?
- Would you be willing to post an upcoming event on your website?
Only United Nations events, or events in partnership with the United Nations are posted on the present site.
- Can I use your logo for my publications, flyers or website?
The UNOSDP logo can only be used with the explicit agreement of UNOSDP.
- Can I create a link to the present website from my website?
- Would it be possible to create a link to my website from the present website?
Only with the explicit agreement of UNOSDP, and only for organizations and/or initiatives formally related to the United Nations.
- What is the policy regarding the reproduction of materials found on the website?
All photographs on the present site are copyrighted. They may not be downloaded or reproduced without a written permission by UNOSDP. Other material may be reproduced provided that users exercise due diligence in ensuring the accuracy of the materials reproduced and that correct sources are identified.
- Where is the United Nations Office on Sport for Development and Peace (UNOSDP) located?
UNOSDP is based at the UN Office at Geneva and is supported by a Liaison Office at the UN Headquarters in New York.