UN Secretariat and Agency Posts
Consultants and Short Term Assignments
Consultants and Short Term Assignments If you have consultancy or short term position in rule of law within the UN system that you would like to post, please email the Rule of Law Unit.
Internships Students enrolled in a degree programme in a graduate school are eligible to apply for internships at UN Offices in New York, Geneva and Vienna.
Other UN offices, funds and programmes have separate internship arrangements, and eligible candidates are encouraged to go directly to their internship websites. For more details on internships related to rule of law, please go directly to the entities’ internship websites:
- United Nations Headquarters in New York
- United Nations Office at Geneva
- United Nations Office at Vienna and the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC)
- United Nations Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR)
- United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
- United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)