Meeting with Prime Minister Abe of Japan The President of the United Nations General Assembly, H.E. Peter Thomson met with Prime Minister Abe of Japan during the High-level meeting on large movements of refugees and migrants. They discussed how to accelerate the implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals, Security Council Reform and next year’s High-Level UN Conference […]
Tag Archives | SDGs
The SDG MEDIA ZONE is equipped with WiFi, workspaces and live stream of the various meetings happening inside the United Nations.The SDG Media Zone will act as a platform to create live content, connect and celebrate the initiatives of the global community working on the Sustainable Development Goals. It will highlight the launch of new initiatives and partnerships as well as ongoing collaborations for the achievement of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
Every hour high-level conversations will be hosted on the SDG Media Zone stage where Heads of States, UN leaders, CEOs, celebrities, young people and high level guests will engage in interactive 30-minute dialogues followed by a Q&A. (Please see the example here)
The SDG Media Zone space will host evening cocktail receptions daily to support ongoing collaborations for the achievement of the 2030 agenda for sustainable development.
- Main stage: Live webcast interviews and discussions with high-level delegates, CEOs and Celebrities
- Social Media newsroom: Real-time coverage creating proactive global online engagement
- General Assembly live streaming: Follow live content from high-level meetings
- TV studio: Media channel cover, create and share live content
- Media workspace: Real-time reporting, interaction with speakers and blogging about events
- Digital exhibition content: Technologies showcasing how they are addressing key global issues