The United Nations, its agencies, and other international organizations provide financial support for the participation of representatives of LDCs in various international conferences. Some organizations support their participation through their regular budget while the others have established funds earmarked for the participation of LDCs.
The following is a list of some of the travel-related financial support available to official representatives of LDCs:
- Travel support to attend UN General Assembly meetings
- Travel Support from UN Convention against Corruption
- Travel Support from Framework Convention on Tobacco Control
- ITU Fellowships to attend TDAG meetings
- Montreal Protocol on Substances that Deplete the Ozone Layer to the Vienna Convention for the Protection of the Ozone Layer
- FAO/WHO Codex Alimentarius Commission
- IPPC Secretariat
- International Criminal Court
- UN Secretariat: UN Open-ended Informal Consultative Process on Oceans and the Law of the Sea
- Travel support from UN-OHRLLS
Utilization by LDCs:
See each ISM for the available information.
Available smooth transition procedures:
See each ISM for the available procedures.
- Survey results on LDC-specific Multilateral ODA