1 December 2020. The government of China has pledged to renew its contribution of USD 500,000 (CHF 451,500) to the WTO’s Least Developed Countries and Accessions Programme (also known as the China Programme). The China Programme aims to enable LDCs to better integrate into the global economy by strengthening their participation in WTO activities and helping those not yet members join the Organization. It provides financing to support
- WTO accessions internships
- WTO accessions round table meetings
- LDCs’ participation in WTO meetings
- South-South Dialogue on LDCs and Development
- LDCs Trade Policy Review Follow-up Workshops
More information here.