Private Sector Forum Virtual Event
Stakeholder Engagement in the LDC5 Private Sector Forum (PSF) - "The Business Case for Partnerships and Investments in the LDCs"
In preparation for the Private Sector Forum at the LDC5 Conference, UN-OHRLLS in association with Microsoft is organizing a Private Sector Forum Virtual Event on the 25th of October, 2021 under the theme, 'Stakeholder engagement in the LDC5 Private Sector Forum (PSF): The business case for partnerships and investing in the LDCs'
This event will enable the engagement of key stakeholders from the public and private sector to set the stage for the LDC5 Private Sector Forum and raise awareness. For further information, instructions on registering and joining the event, and details of speakers, please see the programme.
For additional information, please contact Ms. Shifaana Thowfeequ (email@example.com).
- Mr. E. Courtenay Rattray, High Representative and Under-Secretary General of UN-OHRLLS
- Mr. John Frank, Vice President UN Affairs at Microsoft
- Mr. Nic Rudnick, Group CEO, Liquid Intelligent Technologies
- Ms. Tara Nathan, Executive Vice President, Humanitarian & Development, Mastercard
- Mr. Máximo Torero Cullen, Chief Economist, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)
- Ms. Louise James, MD and Global Co-Lead, Accenture Development Partnerships
- Ms. Lisa Kurbiel, Director of the Joint SDG Fund
- Mr. Peter Robinson, President and CEO, US Council for International Business
- Ms. Shea Gopaul, International Organisation of Employers, Special Representative to the UN
- Mr. Anders Berlin, Director, LDC Investment Platform, United Nations Capital Development Fund (UNCDF)
- Ms. Annette Ssemuwemba, Deputy Executive Director, Enhanced Integrated Framework (EIF) Executive Secretariat
- Ms. Natalia Bayona, Director, Innovation, Education and Investments, World Tourism Organization (UNWTO)