Search results


    ... this, you must provide your banking information to the UN Health and Life Insurance Section (UN HLIS).  (Please note that even if the UN Joint Staff Pension Fund already has your banking information, the Pension Fund does not share it ...

    Rakia - 01/18/2018 - 10:53

  2. As a retiree which section do I contact for a change of address or a change to my health insurance coverage?

    ... relating to insurance should not be sent to the Pension Fund.   However, change of address request must be sent to both the Insurance Service and the Pension Fund,  since these two systems are not electronically linked in any way.  ...

    wsd_admin - 05/08/2020 - 05:37

  3. Who is eligible for After Service Health Insurance?

    ... at least 55 years old or over; Must be enrolled in a UN Health Insurance plan at the time of retirement; Must elect to receive a ... 25 or older, the disability must be certified by the Pension Fund. Surviving spouses and dependants of active or retired staff members ...

    wsd_admin - 05/08/2020 - 05:37

  4. Do movements between organizations at HQ and breaks in appointment affect my insurance coverage?

    ... Nations Development Programme or United Nations Children's Fund; these staff members must reapply for health insurance coverage as soon as a personnel action has been generated by ...

    Rakia - 05/08/2020 - 05:37

  5. Dependent children turning 25 in 2018

    ... reminded that a child is eligible to be covered under the health insurance programme until the end of the calendar year in which he or ... staff member, or by the United Nations Joint Staff Pension Fund, if the parent is a retiree.   ...

    Jacqueline - 12/18/2018 - 12:25