The detailed information contained on this site pertains to the Health Insurance Programme administrated by UNHQ's Health and Life Insurance Section of the Insurance and Disbursement Service.
However, in an effort to direct you, you may find links to information regarding non-UNHQ administrated plans below.
IMPORTANT: UNHQ's Health and Life Insurance Section does not maintain these plans and does not have any details (contacts, plan specifics, etc.) regarding the plans. UNHQ's Health and Life Insurance Section is not able to answer any questions or address any concerns; we are only able to provide the links below. If you have any questions or concern, you must contact the administering office.
- UNOG administered plan: UNSMIS (Mutuelle)
- Plans administered by UNOV (only available in the intranet): UNOV Social Security
- For local UNICEF staff enrolled in MIP: Please contact UNICEF
- For local UNOPS staff enrolled in MIP: Please contact UNOPS directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For local UNDP, UNFPA, and UN women staff enrolled in MIP: Please contact UNDP