As a retiree which section do I contact for a change of address or a change to my health insurance coverage?

You must provide written notice to the Insurance Service with request for any changes.  Information relating to insurance should not be sent to the Pension Fund.  However, change of address request must be sent to both the Insurance Service and the Pension Fund, since these two systems are not electronically linked in any way.  Any request for changes must be made by the primary insured and not any other person, unless we are provided with a Power of Attorney authorization to do so.