How do I change my address?

  • For UNDP and UNICEF staff members, please forward your change of address request to your personnel office and ensure that both home and mailing addresses reflect your new address.
  • For UN staff members, please update your mailing address in Umoja.  Please ensure that your information is added in the appropriate field.  If your mailing address includes an apartment number, please add it to the second address line.
  • For retirees, please send an email to Please be sure to include your index and/or retiree number.