Troop and police contributors
Our military and police personnel are first and foremost members of their own national services and are then seconded to work with the UN.
They come from nations large and small, rich and poor. They bring different cultures and experience to the job, but they are united in their determination to foster peace.
See which countries provide in which numbers, and explore the patterns over time using the play button on the map. You can select individual countries and see their data over time in both the tables and the graph.
Below you will find a breakdown of the numbers of troops and police contributed by Member States. All documents are in PDF format.
- Contributions by country
- Ranking of military and police contributions
- Country contributions detailed by mission
- Country contributions detailed by post
- Missions detailed by country
- UN missions summary of military and police
Contributors archives (2000 - 2013)
- Contributors archives (2000 - 2013)