High-Level Meetings of the 76th Session
The practical arrangements for the conduct of the general debate and the high-level meetings and of the 76th session of the General Assembly will be affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, such as the holding of meetings and how they are conducted, and the number of attendees. All changes will be reflected in the UN Journal and on the Meetings schedule.
- General debate: Tuesday, 21 September to Monday, 27 September 2021 (including Saturday, 25 September) | Arrangements for the general debate + Rev.1
- High-level meeting to commemorate the 20th Anniversary of the adoption of the Durban Declaration and Programme of Action: Wednesday, 22 September 2021 | Scope, modalities, format and organization
- High-level plenary meeting to commemorate and promote the International Day for the Total Elimination of Nuclear Weapons: Tuesday, 28 September 2021
- High-level meeting on the Global Plan of Action on Trafficking in Persons: Monday, 22 November to Tuesday, 23 November 2021 | Global Plan of Action to Combat Trafficking in Persons | Modalities, format and organization
- Commemorative meeting for the International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination: Friday, 18 March 2022.
- Commemorative meeting to mark the International Day of Remembrance of the Victims of Slavery and the Transatlantic Slave Trade: Tuesday, 29 March 2022.
- Interactive dialogue on Harmony with Nature: Friday, 22 April 2022
- High-level meeting on the Urban Agenda (Habitat III): Thursday, 28 April 2022
- High-level plenary meeting to commemorate and promote the International Day against Nuclear Tests: Monday, 29 August 2022