Transforming our food systems is of critical importance. Youth have the opportunity to be part of the solution and to drive the changes that are important and relevant to them.
From 29 June to 20 July, the UN Food Systems Summit (UNFSS) and the World Food Forum (WFF), together with youth champions, are launching an online global consultation to provide youth groups and young leaders the chance to complement, enhance and suggest actions to transform our food systems and create a world with good food for all. This process marks another step towards the full inclusion of youth and youth movements, constituencies and groups as agents of change of our food systems.
More specifically, the objective of this consultation is two-fold:
- Provide youth an opportunity to review the emerging propositions and suggest concrete commitments and actions towards food systems transformation;
- Enable global youth to propose concrete actions that governments and key stakeholders can take forward to address the issues identified in the thematic areas or Action Tracks of the UNFSS.
Add Your Voice!
During the online consultation, you will be able to:
- Check the suggested propositions or solutions on how to improve the food systems and tell us what you think, how to improve them or suggest what is missing;
- Propose actions that you(th) can take in changing the food systems, based on the suggested solutions;
- Indicate actions, changes and/or improvements that Governments and other relevant actors (United Nations, major groups, NGOs, private sector, etc.) can take to support the suggested solutions and actions;
- Identify if you want to be part of a Coalition; Select the UNFSS Action Track most critical to you and your communities and prioritize solutions related to that Action Track.
Join the movement for a better food future. You will have the chance to bring your voice and comment in your own language!