The 2016 ECOSOC operational activities for development segment took place from 22-24 February 2016 at UN Headquarters in New York. The segment aimed to look at the longer-term positioning of the UN development in the context of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development while also reviewing the progress in the implementation of General Assembly resolution 67/226 on the QCPR and preparations for the 2017-2020 QCPR.
For more information on the 2016 segment, please see below.
- Substantive documentation (QCPR)
- Preliminary draft agenda
- Summary / Key messages emanating from deliberations (forthcoming)
- Statements and Presentations
- Biographical notes on speakers
- Side Events
- Briefing on progress in pilot independent system-wide evaluations - Organized by Interim Coordination Mechanism (JIU, UNEG, OCHA, OIOS, DESA)
- “Development Cooperation, lever for integrated SDG implementation” – Briefing on the 2016 DCF Preparatory Process
- Delivering together on the SDGs – The next generation of UNDAFs and the SOPs
- "Pooled funding, coherence and scale: QCPR indicator 11 and the lessons learned for financing Agenda 2030"