Implementing agency: PGA – Parliamentarians for Global Action
Project timeframe: 01/01/2014 – 31/12/2014
Target countries: Bangladesh, Cambodia, Laos, Malaysia, Nepal, Fiji, Pakistan, Philippines, Thailand and Tonga
Goal: Increased understanding of and support for the ATT in Asia Pacific region.
Activities and Outputs:
Regional Asia-Pacific Parliamentary Workshop to Promote Signature and Ratification of the Arms Trade Treaty in Siem Reap, Cambodia from 15-16 July 2014.
- Workshop Summary [Read here]
- Agenda of Seminar [Read here]
- Siem Reap Plan of Action [Read here]
- Road Map Towards Signature & Ratification of the Arms Trade Treaty [Read here]
- Photo Gallery [View here]
- Media Coverage: