Disarmament Resolutions and Decisions of the Seventy-third Session of the United Nations General Assembly
E-book online viewer
Order hard copy
Compiles the disarmament resolutions and decisions of the seventy-third session of the General Assembly, the voting patterns in the General Assembly and the First Committee report and dates of their adoption. Contains a snapshot of votes by thematic cluster of resolution numbers, titles and votes in the seventy-third session of the General Assembly and in the First Committee.
Sales No.: E.19.IX.3
Publication date: April 2019
Order hard copy
Summarizes developments and trends in 2018 on key issues of multilateral consideration at the international and regional levels. Reviews the activity of the General Assembly, the Conference on Disarmament and the Disarmament Commission. Contains a timeline that highlights events in multilateral disarmament in 2018. Has a foreword written by the High Representative for Disarmament Affairs.
Sales No.: E.19.IX.4
Publication date: September 2019
Steps to download free e-book to an e-reader
- Navigate to this page with your smart phone or tablet.
- Check that your device has an e-reader application, such as Google Play Books, iBooks or Kindle.
- If you do not already have an e-reader, one can be downloaded from the relevant app store.
- From the “Download e-book” section above, click Mobi if you have a Kindle or ePub for all other e-readers
- If prompted, specify which e-reader you wish to use to open the book.
- If you wish to open the file on your desktop computer, you may do so after downloading the appropriate e-reader software, for example Calibre.
- If you have comments or queries, please email UNODAemail@example.com.